CCQ Back to the Darkage

Warst du auf einem Turnier und hast Besonderes erlebt - oder gar gewonnen? Hier herein mit der Schilderung

Moderator: hardyrange

Azrael
Justicar
Justicar
VEKN Nr.: 3840064

CCQ Back to the Darkage

Post by Azrael »

Final Standings

Final Rank Name Prelim GWs Prelim VPs Final VPs TPs
1 Jeroen van Oort 1 6 3 138
2 Bram Van Stappen 1 6 0 174
2 Héctor Javier Ordóñez 1 3,5 0 132
2 Jonathan van der Smissen 3 11 2 180 Swarm Ravnos Weenie Laibon Vote Deck
2 Bart Jansen 1 4,5 0 144
6 Tom Vandenberghe 0 3 114
7 Arvid Cardinaels 0 1,5 96
8 Michael Halten 0 1 96 Stumpfes dom/obf Bleed
9 Rolf Engelen 0 1 90
10 Nick Vlietinck 0 1 84
10 Jozef Patrnciak 0 1 84
12 Martin Schumacher 0 0,5 84 Gangrel Thing Bleed/Bloat
13 Maarten Rijnbeek 0 0,5 78
14 Alex Broer 0 0 66
15 Ben Gerissen 0 0 60

[Edit]: Update, habs gefunden :)
Last edited by Azrael on 30 Jan 2017, 17:17, edited 2 times in total.

▬|█████████|▬ This is Nudelholz. Copy Nudelholz into your profile to make better Kuchens or other Teigprodukte! Oder Take it und hau it on the Kopp of a bekloppt Person to give a better Gefühl than vorher!
Rudolf
Vorsintflutlicher
Vorsintflutlicher
VEKN Nr.: 5810002

Re: CCQ Back to the Darkage

Post by Rudolf »

Azrael wrote:...
Wir hatten ein Swarm Ravnos Weenie Laibon Vote Deck (mit dem ich 3x am Tisch gesessen habe :( ), dass mit 3 GW und 12 VPs ins Finale eingezogen ist.
Wahrscheinlich hat der auch gewonnen, wenn nicht alle zusammen gearbeitet haben um ihn zu stoppen.
Ich hatte gehofft, dass der Horror Clown Circus irgendwie irgendwo in 2016 stecken geblieben wäre ... :roll:
»Wir sind im Auftrag des Herrn unterwegs.«
--------------------------------------------------------
National Coordinator Germany
--------------------------------------------------------
nc [dot] germany [at] magenta [dot] de

Azrael
Justicar
Justicar
VEKN Nr.: 3840064

Post by Azrael »

Rudolf wrote:
Azrael wrote:...
Wir hatten ein Swarm Ravnos Weenie Laibon Vote Deck (mit dem ich 3x am Tisch gesessen habe :( ), dass mit 3 GW und 12 VPs ins Finale eingezogen ist.
Wahrscheinlich hat der auch gewonnen, wenn nicht alle zusammen gearbeitet haben um ihn zu stoppen.
Ich hatte gehofft, dass der Horror Clown Circus irgendwie irgendwo in 2016 stecken geblieben wäre ... :roll:
Leider nicht. Das schlimme ist, das der Tisch, trotz Warnung nicht konsequent dagegen vorgegangen ist. Und das in jeder der drei Runden.
Ein Intercept und ein paar Wakes hätten gereicht. Ansonsten hat man in Runde 8 16-18 Minions da liegen, die sich mit Con. Boon 50-80 Pool machen und dann irgendwann mit oder ohne Week of Nightmares den Tisch abräumen.
▬|█████████|▬ This is Nudelholz. Copy Nudelholz into your profile to make better Kuchens or other Teigprodukte! Oder Take it und hau it on the Kopp of a bekloppt Person to give a better Gefühl than vorher!
hardyrange
Vorsintflutlicher
Vorsintflutlicher
VEKN Nr.: 3820003

Post by hardyrange »

Aus der FB-Gruppe VEKN Netherlands:
Final round from the perspective of me.
1. Hector: Stanislave vote/bleed
2. Bram: Malgorzata and 11 caps, wall
3. Jeroen: Guillaume Giovanni : locations, allies and bleed
4. Bart: Nosferatu Royalty: vote and bleed
5. Jonathan: Ravnos breeeeeeed and vote

Hector started fast. Just 1 transfer but had stanislava out on turn 2. Chandler an Sadie on turn 3.
Bram had a regular start with turn 3 malgorzata.
Jeroen had a regular start with turn 3 Guillaume Giovanni, but no locations in the first 5 turns.
Bart had a regular start with Murat (not sure)on turn 2 and lord of the clog on turn 4. No legendary vampire though.
Jonathan had a nice start. Two 2caps at turn 1. One succesfull embrace, the other blocked, and a 4 cap on turn 2.

So there is the set up.

Bart turn 3: Murat failed a parity shift on his prey this, because Eldest Are Kholo, The was played and he did not have the edge. (I might be wrong 1 turn here)
Jonathan turn 3: He got 3 more embraces and I think he transferred to bring out a 5cap the next turn. An impressive 6 or7 vampires after 3 round made him a big table threat.

In turn 4 Hector used Sadie to diablerize a ravnos 2 cap and survived the bloodhunt. Then Stanislava did a bleed or other action. Brams Malgorzata tried to block and got a kiss of Ra. Hector made Chandler diablerize Malgorzata as well. The resulting bloodhunt did not go as favorable as the first, so he died.
Bram was again without vampires and he was clearly building something big, It would turn out to be lord tremere. But we have to wait till he get out till turn 6.
Jeroens turn 4 Guillaume Giovanni plays a govern superior on Baldesar Rossellini with already 2 blood. Later that turn I use 3 transfers on him to finish him and 1 transfer for Kay Polerno.
Bart turn 4: murat gets Tasha Morgan (now or in the near future). Transfers out Lord of the clog. He now has the most static votes out.
Jonathan turn 4: get to 10 vampires, a few of them have moved to mozambic.

Hector Turn 5: he did a bleed to make sure to get an oust before getting ousted. But bram is not nearly in ousting range.
Bram transferred and was could feel his end creeping up on him.
On turn 5 I played a govern on Kay and payed 1 pool to buy a vampire, granting me Raphaela Giovanni in my uncontrolled. Also played some location and played mylan, maybe even bleed.
Bart’s turn 5 was spectacular. He passed a parityshift on his prey and predator, granting him 8 pool but also give 1 to Hector and 1 to Bram. Both Hector and Bram were very annoyed, Bram for not getting enough and hector for having more trouble to oust Bram. Jonathan is on 12-ish pool now and I am on about 11.
Jonathan get his turn 5: He bleeds some but does not oust. No Consangious boon yet!
Hector does not do anything spectacular, maybe he did, but I can’t remember what. Oh wait, yes he did, he played a Reins of Power but failed because he did not have the edge (Stanislava, lord of the clog, murat and the votecard makes 10 votes in favor. 10 votes agains from Eldest Are Kholo.) 2nd time a vote fails on the edge.

Bram gets out Lord tremere.
Jeroen gets out a 4th vampire with a third succesfull govern. Does some small bleeds. Bart is fearing a massive bleed, but this was not the case.
Bart attempts an Ancilla Empowerment but fails by not having the edge, because Jonathan had another Eldest Are Kholo (10 vs 10). This would have ousted him and also would have put Jeroen on 1.
Jonathan turn 6: Week of nightmare gets washed by Bart. He ousts Hector and forgets to get the hearth of no-shit-say.

Bram turn 7: Get a heart of Yes-Shit-say. Is tapped out at 6 Pool
Jeroen turn 7: Builds some more, puts Bart a little lower get more hand size from locations. By now I was sure Jonathan would win the game.
Bart turn 7 bleeds some, maybe even passed a parity shift for 4 (I can’t really remember).
Jonathan Turn 7: Overwelms Bram and ousts him after 1 or 2 succesfull blocks. He stops bleeding after ousting.

Jeroen Turn 8: Play location, bleed some, steal a fortune tellershop with dominate kine. Make sure I can survive till next turn. I am on 14 or 15 due to vessels and a villain. Bart is low now and with no delfections, I only need to get more bleed cards to oust.
Bart turn 8: a bleed or two. Keep Lord of the Clog untapped.
Jonnathan turn 8: Did no bleeds! He made 7 embraces. Yes 17 ready ravnos in total. Consanguineous Boon get delayed by Jeroen.

Jeroen turn 9: Played an elder library, going to 13 handzise. Barely ousting Bart. I am on 20 something pool.
Jonathan turn 9: He plays a ravnos carnival with 17 counters. An embrace calls a Eldest Command Undeath, The and kills Guillaume Giovanni. Then he plays a Consanguineous Boon. Jeroen plays a delaying tactics again. Now Jonathan is left on 7 pool. And Jeroen has 3 nearly empty vampire and 5 pool.

Jeroen turn 10: I check the ashheap of jonathan. No wakes, no intercept, DI. I play a govern and bonding successfully. Kay plays a sudario refracftion for a Govern and Bonding. Then Raphael plays them and oust Jonathan barely.
Getting 3 VP’s and therby winning the 2017dutch ECQ where everybody qualifies for the tournament.

During the writing I noticed that all memmories can not be correct, so please correct me if I am wrong.

Keep calm and Bleed on.
Jeroen van Oort
Prince of Utrecht, NC
"It was a perfect plan - until it had contact with reality"
---
Hardy Range
Playgroup Tradition Compliance Manager
Männele
Vorsintflutlicher
Vorsintflutlicher
VEKN Nr.: 1000565

Post by Männele »

Tja, Delaying Tactics killt so ein Breed-Boon. Man muss es halt spielen.
Ich habe noch nie etwas vergessen. Das wüsste ich.