obedience & hidden lurker

Du hast Fragen zu Regeln oder Karten? Stell sie hier!
Irratonalys
Prinz
Prinz
VEKN Nr.:

obedience & hidden lurker

Post by Irratonalys »

hallo , ich bins malwieder.

stellen wir uns vor eins meiner minions blockt nen rush und spielt ein obedience , kann jetzt ein anderes minion mit obfuscate kontrolliert von dem methusala der acten war einen hidden lurker spielen um in den kampf zu gehen?

Ich rate mal nein , weil Obedience die action endet (cardtext) und nach einer action keine action modifier mehr gespielt werden dürfen

Pyro
Archont
Archont
VEKN Nr.:

Post by Pyro »

Mein erster Gedanke dazu war der Cardtext von Hidden Lurker:
Only usable after a combat between the acting minion you control and a blocking minion.

hier steht nichts davon, dass der combat stattgefunden haben muss. Die Aktion musste nur geblockt werden und der combat-Teil abgehandelt.

Das schrieb LSJ dazu:

LSJ wrote: > > You can't Hidden Lurker unless its condition (combat resulting from a
> > block) is met. This doesn't happen when Change of Target, Obedience,
> > Kiss of Ra, or Brujah Frenzy are played.

> Playing Devil's advocate (I don't actually have that much of a stake in this
> except to sort out what principals, if any, come into play here) I might suggest
> that it isn't actually a condition that combat resulting from block occurred in
> order to play Hidden Lurker. As I said, Hidden Lurker's text only states that
> it is played "after the action is blocked and combat is over". I agree that that
> seems to imply the action must have been blocked, but the "combat is over" part
> might be taken to just mean that the timing of Hidden Lurker needs to take place
> after the issue of combat has been disposed of, similar to Cat's Guidance and
> Freak Drive at superior.

Fair enough. Except that Cats' Guidance puts the "after combat" part in parentheses
with the additional "if any" to drive the point home. Freak Drive doesn't mention
combat.

--
LSJ (vtes...@white-wolf.com) V:TES Net.Rep for White Wolf, Inc.
Links to revised rulebook, rulings, errata, and tournament rules:
http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/
I...ehm...forgot the edge.........again......

VEKN ID: 1005861
the scavenger
Justicar
Justicar
VEKN Nr.:

Re: obedience & hidden lurker

Post by the scavenger »

Irratonalys wrote:hallo , ich bins malwieder.

stellen wir uns vor eins meiner minions blockt nen rush und spielt ein obedience , kann jetzt ein anderes minion mit obfuscate kontrolliert von dem methusala der acten war einen hidden lurker spielen um in den kampf zu gehen?
Nein, Kartentext von Hidden Lurker: "Only usable after a combat between the acting minion you control and a blocking minion."

sk.
"We will do better to expect that life will not provide the answers we need so much as it will offer the privilege of improving our questions." (Norman Mailer)
Hulk
Ahn
Ahn
VEKN Nr.:

Re: obedience & hidden lurker

Post by Hulk »

the scavenger wrote: Nein, Kartentext von Hidden Lurker: "Only usable after a combat between the acting minion you control and a blocking minion."

sk.
ergo no combat - no hidden lurker.